Ride4OCD OCD Support Groups and Events
During August (2015), the OCD-UK team will be touring the British Isles by cycling from John o’Groats to Land’s End over 19 days for a project called Ride4OCD. Part of the tour will involve the charity hosting a series of one-off support groups or OCD events during some evenings of the tour. This list below shows the locations of those events, please click each link for booking details.
- Thurso – Monday 10th August. Informal drink and chat.
- Inverness – Thursday 13th August. Informal drink and chat.
- Perth, Scotland – Sat 15th Aug. Informal drink and chat, staying at Premier Inn Perth.
- Richmond – Wednesday 19th August. Informal drink and chat.
- Liverpool – Friday 21st August. Audience with Professor Paul Salkovskis.
- South Wales (nr Abergavenny) – Sunday 23rd August. Audience with Professor Paul Salkovskis.
- Truro – Thursday 27th August. Audience with Professor Paul Salkovskis.
- Lands End Hotel – Friday 28th August. Celebration finale evening drinks from 8pm – Contact us.
We ask you please email email@example.com in advance of the event to let us know you plan to attend and how many seats you would like us to reserve for you, this will allow us to keep an eye on numbers. With seat numbers being limited they will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Attendance for this one-off event is not priced with it being funded by OCD-UK. Donations to OCD-UK are welcomed to help cover event costs, so attendees will be asked to make a donation of their choice (be that £2, £5, £10 or more) towards the Ride4OCD fundraising page.